User experience is one of the great buzzwords we see floating around the advertising hemisphere and in today’s current market, it is one of the most important factors we must keep in mind when creating campaigns. The average user has greatly evolved from the classic banner display days. We’re bored. We want more interaction and entertainment. Moreover, before buying into an ad, we want to know that what we’re about to click on is worth it; if it’s actually interesting for us.
Therefore, in order to gain the trust of the user and improve transparency, we should give them a taster of what’s to come.
How do we go about this?
Using Playable Ads. They are an incredible way of allowing users to sample content before installing an App. Playable Ads offer audiences a snippet of what’s to come if they were to download an App. They offer a real fragment of the game, showcasing the App’s main highlights, therefore, the user gets to test drive before downloading the App. Playable ads give marketers the opportunity to measure true ad engagement. These ads blur the boundary between Apps and ads, offering rich experiences where consumers can spend more valuable minutes interacting with ads.
So what makes Playable Ads so effective?
- They attract higher-quality users to the App. Users already understand how the game works and what’s to come, they’ve already tested and are keen on it and therefore, are more likely to keep on using it.
- They’re one of the most attractive ways of advertising: they go way beyond a static banner and provide a snapshot of fun for the user. Playable ads are gaining more and more acceptance and frequently enjoyed by users.
- It strengthens the relationship between the user and the advertiser, transparency is improved and trust is created.
- It’s fully functional: it works on all browsers -as it’s created on HTML5, it can work on whichever Operating System. As well as this, it can be used on various devices whether it be on web, tablet or mobile.
Whilst being fun for the user, playable ads also deliver amazing advantages for marketers.
- Firstly, their benefits are seen in numbers. Playable ads typically deliver better conversion rates – as they’re interactive, they convert much quicker than normal ads. Furthermore, they increase the click-through-rate (CTR) of a page – by 40% when compared with Flash ads.
- As well as this, they improve retention rate by 16% in the first week of release and also cause a 9% increase in deposits and purchases In-App.
- Playable ads also offer better lifetime values (LTV). They cleverly qualify consumers before they reach the advertiser as they offer deeper experiences; these users engage at an increased rate than those received from other ad channels like native and display.
- They’re easily measurable. With our campaigns at mobusi, we’re able to measure our ads given that we offer the format on a CPM, CPA, CPC, CPL and CPI basis.
So, are you ready to play?
At mobusi, not only do we offer playable ads but so too, do we offer animated ad formats. If you’re interested in getting the most out of your campaigns using playable ads, why not take a look at how we work Playable Ads in the video above. Additionally, you can get in contact with our VP Mobile Traffic, Abraham Yela, at email@example.com.